Potty Talk

Have you ever had one of those nights where everything was meant to be?? Well, I just did on Saturday.
I got to play in a round with my sweet hubby and Jim Femino. Jim has a ton of hits one of which is the James Otto hit, "Just Can't Stop Loving You". We are definitely gonna write together! Felt like I had known him my whole life! I am a fan!

Anyway, my favorite part of the evening was when the host announced to the crowd that she was glad they had all come to support the charity and let them all know where the bathrooms were.
Well, I had used one of the bathrooms before hitting the stage. Pretty normal bathroom, did notice an amazing photograph of Minnie Pearl's hat and shoes above the toilet. Didn't think much about it. I washed my hands in a vintage style sink and then headed out the door. Washing hands is a critical part of bathroom use.

Back to the host...She then told everyone to make sure to use the toilet at the front of house because, Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn, and Minnie Pearl had all used it!!!!
Of course I say really loudly into the mike, "NO WAY, I should have not squatted!"
Everyone began to laugh except me because I was very serious. I guess I was thinking that the success and creativity would rub off! I should have sat down for a while.
Oh well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

High Heels & Turnip Greens All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger