Hope you guys are listening to the new record!!! I am so excited because my Myspace page is being updated. We have a whole new design!!! The girls at "Myspace Or Yours" are working hard to make it pretty!!!
Their site is myspaceoryours.net. They have free layouts that you can upload to your own site too!!! They rock!
I am still loving Rodan and Fields skin care!!! They have a new mineral peptide/ mineral veil!! I love it! It is better than Bare Minerals!!! It has anti-bacterial and anti-age technology! I keep getting asked what I am using on my skin.
They also have a new lip microdermabrasion stick. It is affordable and it has so helped this winter with my dry lips!!! Make sure you take a look and get a last minute Christmas gift for yourself!! Become a preferred costumer and get 10% off and free shipping.
cyndithomsongoodman.myrandf.biz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

High Heels & Turnip Greens All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger