I have been in my hometown of Tifton GA this week!!! I don't get to see my family very often so it has been so nice to hang. I feel like I am so bad a blogging!! Sorry it takes me so long to update!
I told you girls I would keep sharing great beauty products and secrets. Well, I found a line of products that work miracles. SO much so that I signed on to be a consultant for the company!!!!!
The company is called RODAN  AND FIELDS DERMATOLOGISTS! They were developed by the doctor's who created Proactiv. I am using the Reverse Regimen and all my sunspots are gone and my skin is AWESOME. It is smoother and brighter and I keep getting so many compliments!!! That does not usually happen. That is why I signed up. If you think you might be interested in the products visit my site: cyndithomsongoodman.myrandf.com. And if you think you might be interested in becoming a consultant yourself you can leave a comment here with your email address and we will be sure to get back to you!
If you do decide to order product just to try, know that if for any reason you are unhappy you can return the product, no questions asked. You won't be doing that!!! I drove to Tifton to let my sister's try it and they have signed up too!! They are amazed!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

High Heels & Turnip Greens All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger